Saturday, May 30, 2009

Ouch

Wedges + Cobblestone + My bad habit of thinking I'm invincible = Me waking up face down on my couch with a big cut on my nose. It was bound to happen. I've been moving in slow motion all day. I should really do my homework but the thought of that is making me nauseous. Zach sent me this events website for clubs and stuff in Italy, and I'm trying to figure it out. I want to venture out of the Travestere area one of these nights, I just need to figure out how the tram system, etc works. I wonder where my new dj friend lives. He said he drove here the other night but that it is a pain to get here. I don't blame him, the streets are so small and parking is like a free for all. The words he used to describe it were hilarious. "in trastevere? not really.. it's such a damn chaos.. especially for us that we reach there by car... it's dramatic to find a parking.. it's uncomfortable." However, he said he said he will come here asap to hang out with me, so that's exciting. Okay, I need to go back to bed or something. Here are so pictures from yesterday, folks.

GREEN GUYS: A Green Day Tribute Band. Seriously Rome, SERIOUSLY?


I swear this kid was like, 12.








Qualifications for me talking to you at a bar: Must be over 35. Must be wearing a suit.



Check, and check.

No comments: