Sunday, May 24, 2009

YOU SAY IM PREMATURE I JUST CALL IT ECSTASY



You can drink anywhere you want. THIS PLACE IS LIKE CLUB MED.

Hit me on my BEEPER BEEPER BEEPER

Center of Rome. Designed by Michelangelo.

YOUR JOB SUCKS, NO OFFENSE

Colosseum



AT AT AT NIGHT. sorry, had to.


Dudes were killin' it.

Not the original but it'll do.



This is me tryna do the ET hands with this statue.......failed.

NO HOMO!!!!!

This one time we were significant, now we're just rocks....


This is a building pretending to be the Colosseum.


This used to lead into the Jewish Ghetto. The gate is actually still there.





I call this one the "Rotating Fan".

This is everyone I met in Rome.....


Homeboy jumped in our picture.

TAKE THIS PICTURE. I'M SO HAPPY TO BE DRINKING THIS BEER.

Like I said, people just flood the streets.

This is what it looks like when I step out of my apartment at night.

Abby doesn't get drunk, she gets french.

HEAVEN.

Nutella Party!


Prob obsessed with my kitchen.

So today I finally made it on a full tour to the Colosseum with stops on the way. Totally hung at Caesar's tomb. This place is seriously incredible. Although must of the buildings, if not all, are crumbling, it is still amazing to see how long they've been preserved.

I just made eggplant and my roommate made pasta and we all had dinner. Broke our only wine opener in the bottle of wine, so we settled for the Italian equivalent of 40's. Okay, I don't really feel like typing or sitting here for much longer because I'm exhausted so on with the pictures. Misses and kisses.

No comments: