Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Can we take a cab?

In our living room we have these incredible, huge windows with a view of the Piazza Trilussa. Since we don’t have a front porch (I miss you 33 Division) I’ve taken to hanging out in the window. This is has led me to become good friends with the dudes who live outside my window. I needed to do this anyway cos I’ve been having the urge to say “Morning Boys!” to them on my walk to class every morning. Anyway, I got to talking to one of them and he used to squat in Tompkins Square Park for a while. He was also wearing a G.B.H. shirt. Okay in my book. Prob going to make them breakfast one of these days.

So as most people know I was totally nervous about my roommates not “getting it”, i.e. my sense of humor, etc. BUT THEY DEFINITELY DO! Such a relief. I already have them saying superlatives, HIT ME ON MY BEEPER, and I think, but I’m not quite sure, that baby arm might be next…. (too soon, too soon).

Today in class we watched one of my favorite films Lavorare con lentezza AKA Radio Alice. I really like that class. The first day the professor just showed us M.I.A. music videos and today he was wearing a Minor Threat shirt. Got em.

After class I went to the book store, which is right by the Spanish steps. I definitely want to go back at night because I’m sure it will be beautiful.

Now I’m tryna make a mimosa and get ready for dinner. xx

Hangin' hard.


We have a cactus!

Life without microwaves.



Example of big window.




My version of Amelie.

This is what lunch looks like.

Reppin' you guys in Rome. I miss you Lazer Lakehouse Krew 09!

Once Abby got drunk she decided she didn't like her painting....

Coooome to my wiiiindow....


HEY JOE HIGGINS MY DJ CAN PAINT

This is my American friend.

This is my American friend with a donkey.

Wombmates.

Lemme back upppp

Tyler has a map, IT'S OKAY

CHUG CHUG CHUG

wittle baby cigarette box srighsdrkgj

TIME FLIES WHEN YOU'RE HAVING FUN

...................

BABY BAR FOR THE BABY ARMS

No comments: