Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Sorry miss but I'm still tipsy from that other party

Every day here gets better and better. As most of you know I have the wooorst sense of direction in the world, but I seem to be getting less lost here now. Tonight in Rome is the Champions League final (had to google that name) in soccer aka futbol. Barcelona v. Manchester U. Ow owww! Apparently it is so insane that most bars stop serving alcohol for 48 hours starting at 11 pm last night to avoid riots. There are obvioulsy loop holes to starting these riots and I am sure I will find them. Anyway, when the bar we were at stopped serving last night we went back to the apartment and got all of our wine and champagne and drank on the fountain steps.

In the works of booking my flight to Barcelona for the 18th to the 21st. Katie Gibbons and I will be one again. Hoootay time! Speaking of which... my dear friends, YOU WILL NOT BELIEVE the statue outside of my apartment. Just scroll down to the pictures...

I found this awesome thrift store the other day, that I must return to. Just have to remember where it is. Okay I'm off to find a place that serves beer. One.

Realized what my coffee table looks like. nbd.

My roommates are so small!






Rocky Catanese, am I wrong?!






They have lazers in Rome, guys! Not the same, just sayin'.

Hangin' out, eatin' apps.




They were chanting. Aimed for SHOTS SHOTS SHOTS (didn't work).


This is what my living room looks like when it's occupied.

When we moved in this painting was left here. I assume the male is from New Jersey.

Tryna make the "sky scraper" picture more accurate..... you can only guess.



SERIOUSLY, SERIOUSLY, can we talk about the fact that the statue outside my apartment has a baby arm.

No comments: