Friday, May 22, 2009

Shortest 12 hours of my life.

Landed in Amsterdam this morning. Watched The Wrestler on the flight here. I really liked it, but then again I like practically everything Mickey Rourke is in. I had no idea Vintage Mode was in it! I tapped the woman sitting next to me and was like "Ah! I shop there all of the time!" She didn't really seem to care. Anyway, had an amazing brunch at this little cafe, and read for about an hour there. It was beautiful out, I was surrounded by amazing scenery, and my brunch was delicious, so to say the least it was a great morning. I walked around downtown by myself for a few hours then I met this guy Kristof from Belgium and we drank at this pub for a bit then went to a "coffee shop" which was hilarious. Was definitely interesting...super Euro, and half the music made me cringe, but I had fun none the less. I already can't wait for my layover here on the way home. I definitely need to come back here with friends because I'm sure it will even more amazing.

I just got off the train and am sitting in the airport super bored and exhauuusted considering I've barely slept in days. My flight to Rome is only a few hours so hopefully I sleep the whole way there.



Need to live here. This boat(house) IS REAL.



This beer was bomb. Duvel from Belgium.


DICKTATION



No comments: