Friday, May 29, 2009

I would go out tonight, but I haven't got a stitch to wear...

I finished up my first week of classes yesterday. It's not so bad, I just hate having the same two classes four days a week. Whatever, class is class. It sucks going just as much in America as it does in Italy.

I'm so happy it is the weekend, though. Last night we went to this bar that had a good crowd and and played awesome music (...and gave us free drinks). I met this dj guy, Marco, who was so nice (and cute!) and said he'd show me some dope places to go out to, so hopefully that works out. They call themselves Supermarket Night (watch out Glass M.). He's actually sending me some mixes he did right now.

This weekend I just plan on relaxing and shopping a little. I checked out that thrift store yesterday. It was all right, not as good as I expected. I got this dope shirt, though. I also want to check out this gallery where local artists are displaying their latest work. Apparently there is some awesome graffiti exhibit (word to Billy). One thing I've always thought was awesome about Europe is that the governments gives grants to artists to do whatever they want (artistically speaking, and for living) for the year. But yeah, tryna lay low this weekend, this week was already crazy enough. However, Sunday I'm going to TUSCANY! Ver, ver excited.

I think I'm going to skip lunch and sleep til dinner, my head feels like it's going to explode. I'm off, ciao!

Nice socks, Romeo.



Thanks for the drinks brah.



This is one of the guys who live outside my window.




This is what the piazza looked like after the soccer game the other night. Two people in the middle were having a dance off. This one dude just kept doing high kicks, it was hilarious.