Friday, March 14, 2008

The day Travis and I didn't leave the couch.

It's hour 12 into my Spring break and after waking up to realize there is now a punching bag hanging from our ceiling (which was definitely not there yesterday), I've come to the conclusion that Travis and I aren't going to get off of our respective seats on the couch. Which led me to hop on the blog wagon for no other reason than boredom. As of now, you will probably never find anything very introspective in this, so if that is what you're looking for, you came to the wrong spot.

Anyway, I'm thinking if this keeps up Trav and I might end up in a situation like this woman: http://ap.google.com/article/ALeqM5jpMo5pdCnadyrY2ypTwfBfsPFxQwD8VC22HO0. We've been here since one in the afternoon and have managed to make it up to make pasta and biscuits, attempt laundry, and get some 40s out of the fridge.

Until then....

No comments: